Westminster’s Premier Yoga Studio!
Center Street Yoga… Continuing the passion, commitment and dedication to your health and wellness.
All classes taught by Charm City Yoga trained instructors.
- Vinyasa: Align breath and movement during an energizing series of postures. Classes are designed to leave students feeling strong, flexible, and refreshed.
- Beginner Vinyasa: A slower-paced flowing class with more detailed description of postures and transitions. An introduction to breathing techniques and relaxation are explored.
- Community Classes: Align breath and movement during an energizing series of postures. Classes are designed to leave students feeling strong, flexible, and refreshed. All levels of student are encouraged to attend. The instructor will offer safe modifications and options to beginner and advanced yogis as needed. All community classes are $6. Exact change only.
- Express: This class is a condensed version of other classes. Receive all of the benefits and beauty of other classes, this one just fits it all in one hour.
- Yin Yoga: Bring the body into balance and increase it’s natural range of motion! With the emphasis on long held, passive stretches of the deeper connective issues, Yin Yoga mobilizes and strengthens our joints, ligaments, and deep fascial networks as well as stimulates the energetic systems of the body. Most poses are done while seated or laying down and are held in stillness for 3-5 minutes. This healing practice will leave you feeling open, peaceful and balanced. All levels welcome. Non-heated room.
- Beginner Hatha Yoga: Hatha translates as the yoga of activity, and as “sun” (ha) and “moon” (tha), the yoga of balance. In this class you will learn basic yoga postures (asanas) and breath work (pranayama). Expect a slower paced class, with no flow between poses. This gentle exploration of the practice will leave you feeling confident and informed.
- Hot Classes: By heating the room to 85-95 degrees your body is warmed allowing for deeper stretching. The muscles, tendons and ligaments become soft and more flexible. The heat promotes sweating which is a method of cleansing to aid in the healing aspects of this style.
|New Students–Unlimited Month||$30|
|Unlimited Month (3 mos. minimum, EFT only)||$79|
|Single Classes (Walk-ins welcome)||$14|
|5-Class Bundle (expires after 6 months)||$59|
|10-Class Bundle (expires after 6 months)||$99|
|Community Classes (Making Classes available to all. Value of a regular class at a lower price.)||$6|
Be sure to check out our fun yoga events throughout the year!