FREE Outdoor Yoga!Every Saturday 7:30–8:30am at Historic Roops Mill
June 6 – August 15
Carroll County’s NEW, Beautiful & Stress-free Yoga Studio!
Center Street Yoga… Continuing the passion, commitment and dedication to your health and wellness.
All classes taught by Charm City Yoga trained instructors.
- Vinyasa: A vigorous style of yoga with breath synchronized movement without the heated room.
- Hot Vinyasa: By heating the room to 85-95 degrees your body is warmed allowing for deeper stretching. The muscles, tendons and ligaments become soft and more flexible. The heat promotes sweating which is a method of cleansing to aid in the healing aspects of this style.
- NEW - Advanced Hot Vinyasa: Have you been practicing regularly? Are you ready for a challenge? This class will incorporate more inversions and advanced postures!
- Power Yoga: A 75 minute heated Yoga/Pilates conditioning class to develop strong bodies and minds.
- Beginner: A slower-paced class with more description and commentary accompanying the postures. Breath awareness is introduced as well as relaxation.
- BodyFlow: A blend of tai chi, yoga and Pilates choreographed to music for a total mind body experience.
- Community Class: Open to all levels and given at a discounted rate. Please note that Community Classes are exact change only. No large bills or credit cards will be accepted.
- Therapeutic Yoga: Slow moving yoga ideal for beginners, seniors, or anyone who wants to learn to use yoga to help reduce common aches and pains due to tightness and loss of range-of-motion.
- Intro to Yoga: For the beginner - non-heated classes that are offered on Wed AM at 9:00 and heated classes are offered on Tue PM at 6:00!
|New Students–Unlimited Month||$30|
|Unlimited Month (3 mos. minimum, EFT only)||$89|
|Single Classes (Walk-ins welcome)||$14|
|5-Class Bundle (expires after 6 months)||$59|
|10-Class Bundle (expires after 6 months)||$99|
|Community Classes (Making Classes available to all. Value of a regular class at a lower price.)||$6|