FREE Outdoor Yoga!Every Saturday 7:30–8:30am at Historic Roops Mill
June 6 – August 15
Carroll County’s NEW, Beautiful & Stress-free Yoga Studio!
Center Street Yoga… Continuing the passion, commitment and dedication to your health and wellness.
All classes taught by Charm City Yoga trained instructors.
- Vinyasa: A vigorous style of yoga with breath synchronized movement without the heated room.
- Hot Vinyasa: By heating the room to 85-95 degrees your body is warmed allowing for deeper stretching. The muscles, tendons and ligaments become soft and more flexible. The heat promotes sweating which is a method of cleansing to aid in the healing aspects of this style.
- NEW - Yin Slow Burn: This slow flow class will challenge you to go deeper, refine your form, and strengthen. This class is suitable for anyone who is somewhat athletic, has some previous yoga experience, and wants to be challenged.
- Power Yoga: A 75 minute heated Yoga/Pilates conditioning class to develop strong bodies and minds.
- Beginner: A slower-paced class with more description and commentary accompanying the postures. Breath awareness is introduced as well as relaxation.
- Community Class: Open to all levels and given at a discounted rate. Please note that Community Classes are exact change only. No large bills or credit cards will be accepted.
- Therapeutic Yoga: Slow moving yoga ideal for beginners, seniors, or anyone who wants to learn to use yoga to help reduce common aches and pains due to tightness and loss of range-of-motion.
- Intro to Yoga: For the beginner - non-heated classes that are offered on Wed AM at 9:00 and heated classes are offered on Tue PM at 6:00!
|New Students–Unlimited Month||$30|
|Unlimited Month (3 mos. minimum, EFT only)||$89|
|Single Classes (Walk-ins welcome)||$14|
|5-Class Bundle (expires after 6 months)||$59|
|10-Class Bundle (expires after 6 months)||$99|
|Community Classes (Making Classes available to all. Value of a regular class at a lower price.)||$6|